Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lost.

There have been so many times that I've found myself wanting to blog about everything going on in my life. I've just been too consumed with school, exams, my social life, homework, etc. And when I'm not doing any of those things, I try to read or just relax.

Lately, as in pretty much these past two days or so, I haven't really been able to hold myself together. Well, I guess I appear to be alive and well, but inside, my mind is going on these crazy tangents.

Once again, I find myself lost in this vast world. I should be used to this by now, but I'm not. I'm questioning what I want to do with my life - which road I should take. Should I do something in kinesiology, or nutrition? Or, should I just trash both ideas and pursue something in art, design, or even something in the culinary field?

Not only am I mind boggled by my future career, but I'm also at a loss for romance. I'm starting to think I'm too picky. But at the same time, do I deserve anything less than what I'm looking for now? I think they're already low enough. In fact, I feel like my standards should be increasing even more with age.

There's so many things I know I want to say, but I no longer find this time to be the right anymore. There's so many things I feel like saying and are almost condemned to say, but I just don't know how to approach them. I feel so open and free, but at the same time so closed and restricted. I sort of feel alone. I mean, I know I have people I can talk to, but I just can't bring myself to do so. I just don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.