Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Declared.

Paul is right.

We went jogging today and talked a lot about majors, minors, and school in general. I told him I think I've come to a conclusion that I want to try and double major in Kinesiology and Nutrition. After long discussions, he brought up the thought of being able to see me in the field of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine. To my surprise, I think that field fits me perfectly.

I've actually always wanted to do something involving young adults due to my belief that it is such a huge part of someone's life, and I think this is a great way to do just that. It would also be fantastic to be able to help guide people to live healthier, more fit and nutritious lifestyle.


All these thoughts make me so much more excited for school and the things life has in store for me. :)

P.S. I reactivated my facebook because I realized there is only so much more time until work is over! The befriending begins! ...soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.