Sunday, August 1, 2010

Chicago.

I've been meaning to blog for the past two days, but I've just been having such serious brain farts. Writer's block has really been getting to me.

On another note, Peter Cetera, former vocalist for the band Chicago, played at the Esplanade earlier today (or yesterday if you want to get literal)! I only made it for two of his songs, but it was amazing nonetheless. He has such an beautiful voice. I feel lucky enough to have even heard one of his songs live. Not to mention, they were both songs I'm familiar with. I'm so thankful my mother used to turn on the radio and listen to all the oldies. Music back then was so raw and beautiful. I'm so glad I've grown up to love and appreciate it.

Anyways, I believe this was the first song I heard him play today. It's funny because I can relate to it at this moment in my life.
Chicago
Chicago 16
Hard to Say I'm Sorry

P.S. I wonder what it feels like to be Peter Cetera or anyone who made/makes such beautiful music. I wonder if they know how much they've affected peoples lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.