Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mobile Blogging

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but Huy gave me a BlackBerry some time ago. It used to be locked and have limited functions, but I finally got it to work about two days ago! That means I'm not using my rock anymore! In addition to that, due to my ability to text more easily and just wanting texting in general, I've finally gotten it! I know it's long overdue, but hey, it's better last than never, right?

Anyways, I set up mobile blogger just so I can blog on the go instead of not blogging at all. Also, I can now blog whenever something comes to mind.

I hope this post comes out well! I'm still not sure whether I can give this post a title. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Edit:
So it turns out that each 160 characters comes out as their own post. I guess I'll just have to post little updates from now on if it's through my phone. I guess that's better than nothing. I don't really want to join twitter that much anyways. Connecting to another Internet realm would take up too much of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.