Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I am shallow.

I never thought I'd say this about myself, but I'm a shallow person.

It hit me a few minutes ago when I was thinking about my love interests. I didn't mention this in my last post, but there's a guy I'm interested in who has a quality I've been looking for for quite some time now; he cares about health and physical wellbeing. Now, I know many guys and people in general care about their health and whatnot, but this guy's different. He takes it to a whole new level. Not only does he surpass this characteristic I'd like my companion to have, but he seems to be a genuine, good guy.

There just happens to be one thing about him that somewhat pushes me away. I won't allow myself to say it though. It was definitely something that never should've crossed my mind but only did because I compared him to someone else. Anyways, I'm also thinking I may be feeling this way because I don't know him well enough at the moment. I'm actually quite sure that once we get to know one another better, I'd easily look past it.

P.S. Forgive the appearance of this post and all future posts in this same format. I'm just blogging through my phone, and it just so happens to publish these posts in this format. I'll fix it once I hop onto a computer though!
P.P.S. Mobile blogging makes my life so much easlier. :) Also, T-Mobile has upgraded T-zones! Now I can check my email and do a ton of other new awesome things through this phone! I'm not sure if I have to pay for it though... I hope not! They haven't charged me for anything just yet.
P.P.P.S. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. There's no rush. It's okay to keep searching until you find the perfect guy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note.