Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spiders

Matt B. hates them and so do I. haha

We just had a long conversation on how much he hates spiders and how much I hate bugs in general. We both seem to have this serious phobia of them. It's funny because things that have happened to me that were spider related has also happened to him; such as spiders dangling from the ceiling only inches away from our faces, or finding spiders or spider remains on or around our bed.

It's really funny to see his reactions though. He's such a character; in a good way, of course. He has the best facial expressions when he's disgusted or afraid. He's also really ambitious and says things "matter-of-factly", as my roommate has pointed out. College life just wouldn't be the same without him.

On another note, I can't ever seem to find enough in myself to tell anyone about someone I might be interested in. I'm not sure why. I guess it's just because I'm a private person. I do however, feel like that has to change. I need to become a little more open and out there, but I guess that will happen once I'm more sure of my feelings. I don't want to be pressured into liking someone (which has definitely happened to me before). I'm just going to let my own feelings take its course.

Speaking of guys and feelings, I think someone might like me... I'm not completely sure though. I mean, I met him not too long ago and we don't know one another well enough to think of each other that way. At least, that's what I think. I just feel like he's getting too close too fast. I could also just be full of myself at the moment and he might in fact just want to hang out and be friends.

By the way, I plan on snowboarding this weekend! I'm stoked. Maddie and I plan on going so far. This trip is going to be super cheap. Seeing as it's basically made for beginners, the ride, rentals, food, lift, and everything is supposed to be $55. That's super cheap. I can't wait! Anyways, it's that time again. I'm lucky I only have an 11:15 tomorrow. Then I'm going to donate blood for the first time! Yay. Wish my luck and pray that I don't faint! Goodnight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.