Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fridays.

I'm having one of my mellow Friday's. Well... I guess I've been having a few of those for quite some time now. I've probably said this before, but I'm getting sick of the whole "party" scene. Well... not necessarily parties, but just hanging out with people in general. I think I just do too much hanging out.

On another note, I went to my Anthro discussion earlier on in the day and loved it. My TA is just the most adorable thing ever. He's really awkward and seems sweet. He's gotten me interested in Anthro after the first discussion. Amazing, isn't he? Haha. Just kidding. But really, he seems great and believe it or not, but I actually look forward to these early 9:05 discussions.

Anyways, people are probably roaming around the dorm and intoxicating themselves right now, but I'm quite satisfied lying in my bed. I miss having alone time and I guess I usually take advantage of whatever time I get.

By the way, Maddie and I purchased our Ski & Snowboard tickets for Mt. Snow this upcoming Sunday. That's basically tomorrow! I'm so excited. I'm going to be bundled in so much clothes. It's going to be great. My first time snowboarding. Also, it was only $55 bucks for everything - bus trip to and fro, breakfast bagel, lift for small slope, two hour lessons, and rentals. Great deal, huh? :) Also, I forgot to mention that Max is coming with us. Everyone agrees and thinks he likes me and it makes me feel kind of awkward around him. I just feel like I have to hold back a bit around him or else it might make him feel like those feelings are being returned. He's a cool guy and all. That was established the first time we officially met. I just don't look at him that way. I'm still stuck on the man in my dreams...

By the way, here's an apple I drew on Thursday. I bought some nice pens for cheap and they got me into an artsy mood. I call it "Apply of my eye." :)

1 comment:

Leave a note.