Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Chase.

I'm not really sure what to write about at the moment. I feel like I can't say much about my feelings other than I'm not sure what I'm doing - about this boy, I mean. Haha. I'm confused. I'm not sure if it would be good for me to make a move. I'm not sure if he's ready for this or if he's matured to some extent. I'm not sure if I'm really what he wants.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I don't want to do all the chasing. I think I owe it to myself to be chased after. They tend to be the guys women stick with in the long run - those who work their butts off to get a woman. I think it'll also give him the opportunity to make a move and gain confidence...

2 comments:

  1. Stop chasing guys! Eventually the right guy will come around, those types of people come to us when we least expect it. I don't like it when you're heart broken... Makes me feel like I should be choking someone out :P miss you lots! Hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen to mejia! haha :] dont chase, chasing implies consistently being the one to initiate a chat or a phone call or a text convo. Just nudge it forward. thats what i do. I contact the person with a friendly hello every so often and if they dont comply then dont bother. i dont consider that chasing. If you don't keep trying to at least reach out then you'll never find anyone cause people- that guy in particular- will never think anything more about you. This goes for getting to know anyone. :] Then again this is coming from the guy that is super lonely haha so take my advice as you wish.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note.