Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Little things.

They always get to me. As much as I try to get over Dave or tell myself that I am over him, his presence alone is just so hard to deny.

Over this past month, I've come to realize that I'm fooling no one but myself. Yes, he may have had feelings for me, or exhibited what seemed like feelings, but they mean nothing to him now - nothing strong enough for him to act upon. He probably looks at me as nothing more than a friend, while I do the complete opposite. It's just wrong. It's wrong on my part. I guess I've just realized he's not doing anything I wouldn't do, or haven't done. I just have to take everything he throws at me, and view it from a friends point of view rather than a lovers' - friendly hugs, friendly walks, friendly kisses on the cheek, etc. I mean, I do the same things to guys I adore but not necessarily like. Maybe that's what I am to him.

It's funny when the tables are turned and I get a taste of my own medicine...

On another note, here's one from my beloved's.
Ferraby Lionheart
Catch the Brass Ring
Vermont Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.