Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lovely.

I had such a fantastic night last night. It was wonderful - somewhat magical, even. It was fun, romantic, refreshing, exciting, new, everything. It was one of those nights you'd wish never ended. I had butterflies the entire time, and I don't think I've gotten them for quite some time now. But even with such a great night, a part of me still feels uneasy about everything. I think I'm just questioning where the road would take us.

However, those butterflies are still with me. I actually woke up with the remembrance of his scent. I miss it.

This one song lingers with me tonight...
Chariot
So, since you want to be with me,
You'll have to follow through,
With every word you say.
And I, all I really want is you,
You to stick around.
I'll see you everyday,
But you have to follow through.
You have to follow through.

1 comment:

Leave a note.