Sunday, June 27, 2010

Games.

I decided to hang out with Thomas after Bottom Line's block party, and boy, was it a good idea! After being denied of entry from Northeastern's library, we roamed around and saw a couple of people playing frisbee. Intrigued, we went our way looking to purchase one for ourselves. After realizing their convenience store didn't sell frisbees, we stumbled upon their Wiffle Ball & Bat. Without question, it was purchased. I can't even begin to explain how much fun we had with it. We attracted so many strangers and friends, playing a triumphant 3v3 game resulting in a 12:1, as well as tons of tossing and hitting. After hours spent playing Wiffle ball, we ended the day playing frisbee until dusk.

Even after waking up slightly sore and with a messed up foot, I'd spend my day like that all over again in a heartbeat.

So if you're ever with friends and bored, I'd recommend purchasing a Wiffle Ball & Bat. It has the potential to supply you with hours of incredible fun.

P.S. I think I'm heading off to NY tomorrow for four days. It's about time I visit the other half of my family. I should be back sometime Thursday. Don't miss me too much! I hope you enjoy your week. A plus tard mon ami!

1 comment:

Leave a note.