Saturday, June 19, 2010

I've fallen off the face of Blogger.

Well, not really, but I did for about three/four days. I have an excuse though! I had an interview with Adecco Wednesday afternoon, which I spent lots of my time preparing for, and then another on Friday (earlier today) for the Omni Parker House, which prolonged my preparations and stress. It's safe to say they both went well, although I can't be considered for the Omni because of school conflicts. Now, I'm just waiting until the week of July 6th to re-interview with Adecco in hopes to work for the Cirque du Soleil. It would be so awesome to work for such a renowned company! The only thing I'm worried about is the limited number of Usher positions left. I just hope luck comes my way and I get the job!

On another note, I received an email from Urban Outfitters stating that they're going to have open interviews this upcoming Wednesday. They never contacted me about my submitted job application, but I guess this is another shot, yes? I sure hope so. I'm not sure which job I'd want more though - Adecco or Urban... Actually, I'd most likely choose Adecco. When else would I get an opportunity like that? I can always apply to retail stores after. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Leave a note.