Thursday, July 29, 2010

Run.

I've been running/jogging so much these past few weeks - everyday practically. It's only because of all the bottled up emotions I have, though. So I guess it's not that bad that I've been stressed. I just try to take all the negativity in life and transform it into something good - something that would make me a better person. I think that's so important in life, to find a healthy outlet, and I strongly believe that exercise helps. It's similar to punching someone or something, except exercise doesn't require harming another person.

Believing so strongly in this makes me want to become a merge between a therapist, someone who focuses on Kinesiology, or muscle movement, and possibly a nutritionist. Who knows? Maybe I'll create my own major in BDIC. :)

Today's song is different. It's upbeat! But sorry if it's somewhat mainstream.
Neon Trees
Habits
Animal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.