Saturday, July 3, 2010

Life is good.

Is it bad to say that I had more fun after coming back from New York than I had there, visiting family? I mean, I had a good time there for the most part, but so much has changed since the last time I visited that it doesn't feel right anymore. It actually worries me how much has changed and brings to me more sadness and desperation than joy. After realizing that, I pushed myself to leave as soon as possible - that being right after I saw my grandmother.

Coming back home felt like the longest ride ever. All I could think about was how things were like three, four years ago. I wanted people to be happy again. I miss the innocence embodied by the young. I miss the connection I had with everyone. They all feel so distant now. And to think, this all happened within four days...

All in all, I'm glad I visited, and I'm glad I'm back home. I got to see Dustin the next night and hang out with him for a full 24 hours. Everything's been going so well between us and I love the pace we're moving at. It's steady, effortless, and simply great. He's so endearing. I love how he's continuously surprised me and proved me wrong so many times already. Je l'adore.

P.S. Sorry for all the French. I'm just trying to squeeze some sayings in every so often so I can learn them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.