Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cirque Du Soleil.

It's only been day one on the job, yet I'm already exhausted. I don't think it's necessarily the job that's making me so tired though. I don't think it's that at all. I think it's the combination of all my emotions and working out the day before. No complaining though! I'm 100% happy I got this job, and I'm also 100% happy I worked out (and will hopefully continue doing so).

Anyways, I got my schedule for the week and I get to work tomorrow! It's a private show for press only, so that's exciting. I also work the day after that, which is the first show open to the public, as well as the day after that, Friday. So far, I only have Saturday off, with the possibility of Sunday (if everyone scheduled to work shows up, that is). I don't know though... I wouldn't mind working everyday. I have nothing better to do anyways. The only thing I would mind is if I don't find those comfortable black Vans to wear... That would suck - for my feet, that is.

Well, I'm just feeling really 'blah' right now. I can't even think of words to write. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.