Saturday, July 17, 2010

The In Betweens.

Have you ever looked at your past family photos only to realize they were all taken from your childhood years ago? Or at the very least, witnessed that?

I was catching up on a television series a few nights ago, and it made me question: When do we stop taking those pictures? Why? Why do we have hundreds of photos of us when we were young, and then maybe a dozen more of us when we are older? What happens to all those years in between? It almost seems as if families forget what having fun is all about. Well, I'm sure families still have fun, but what ever happen to "We're having so much fun, we should document this?"

I don't know what changes, but I know I consistently want to take photos with my family, especially since we never do. The earliest photo I have with them (excluding those taken from large family events) don't even include my dad and brother - just my mom. I believe it was back when I was in 5th grade. My mom just wanted to take a walk along the beach. It was a really cloudy and windy day. Not the greatest weather, but definitely a day I can remember...

1 comment:

  1. I noticed no one comments on your posts anymore but FYI, I still read your blog. =]

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note.