Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Birthday.

I didn't realize this until an hour ago, but I dread this day so much. I go about all odds just to avoid it. Heck, I even try to forget it. And honestly, sometimes I do. Of course, that only lasts until I think of how someone might wish me a "Happy Birthday" or how much I dread not wanting to hear that comment.

To be honest, it's not because I dread the thought of getting old or anything like that. I guess it's because I'm afraid people will forget my birthday, or not give a crap about it. I mean, as a child, I always wished for a birthday party of some sort. You know, the ones you see in movies and television shows where you can invite your friends and have a birthday cake, or at the very least, a birthday hat. I don't know. Maybe I just wanted too much. But wanting too much or not, I just dread my birthday. People make too big of a scene out of birthdays, yet nothing exciting really ever happens. Don't mind me though. I'm just a huge pessimist when it comes to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.