Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Someone.

Sometimes I just want to run... run away from everything. I feel like I need to get away in order to forget things - get far away. I guess this urgency goes to show that I'm still hurting and dwelling on the past. I don't understand why I still have these feelings. I don't understand why they're still lingering in my thoughts. I should be over this. I should be over him. I told myself this would be the summer I'd get over him or fall completely in love with him. The first doesn't seem to be happening thus far... and as for love, I'm not even sure what that is. What really sucks is that I feel like I need to hate him to get over him, or maybe cut him out of my life altogether. But what I really think I need is to just hear everything I don't want to hear directly from him. I think my problem is simply that I haven't hit rock bottom just yet... And because of that, I can't rebuild myself anew.

The only thing really keeping me going is that I constantly tell myself to become someone better than anyone he could get - someone he'd wish he had.

William Fitzsimmons
The Sparrow and The Crow
You Still Hurt Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.