Monday, July 5, 2010

No, I'm the Boss.

Boy, do I get defensive!

My 4th of July was spent over Henry's house with Paul and Tien, playing board games. It was so much fun. We played Scrabble and I'm the Boss. Scrabble is just one of my many favorite past times, and I'm the Boss was just a new one that's growing to be one of my favorites. It's a game filled with negotiation, bribes, and just all types of dirty bargaining. It was loud, gruesome, and torturous. Surprisingly I won in both games, while poor Paul was the one whom was always ganged up on. The game was so intense we even missed the fireworks because of it. But I'm fine with that because the game was just that good.

Anyways, that was my 4th. I can't believe I've been on vacation for almost two months now. I only have another two left... Time's going by way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.