Friday, April 23, 2010

342!

I'm going to be in Baker next year! I'm so happy I got into the dorm of my choice. Sadly, after I picked the room, Maddie came to the library and told me she'd rather be in the corner room but I couldn't move her anymore, so we stuck with our room. It's okay though. We're pretty content about our choice even though we wont have our amazing view anymore. We decided having a social life is more important.

Another update I have is that I won in the art show! I found out right after the show ended at around 10:30pm last night. Geoff came to my door and told me I had won. I was so shocked and am still pretty shocked about it. I can't believe it! He said I got more votes than Chad, who is an architecture major (I believe)! Although, he only have two pieces in the show, while I had six. Anyways, seeing as my apple drawing might've gotten me the most amount of votes, it reminded me about how much I enjoy making art. Winning also makes me really consider continuing art. It reinforces this so called "talent" of mine and makes me want to try harder to get into that art class next semester. I also think I'm going to minor in art at the very least.

Anyways, that's really all I have to say today. I've been slacking so much this past week. I've been so lazy. By the way, Maddie left today so I'm all alone for the rest of the weekend. Taste of UMass was also today, which was really cool. There were so many different types of yummy food. I also got to eat a piece of the largest sushi in... New England? That was neat. Writing about all this food makes me hungry, so that's my signal to start doing work. Catch you later!

1 comment:

  1. i heard last weekend was blackout weekend and april 30th is your weekend of finals so everyone would be studing D: thats no funnn. CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN! i would expect no less from you :] and does that mean no more vanmeter people? D: i <3 them thoughh haha

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note.