Friday, April 30, 2010

6 Hours.

I've been sleeping at around 3am all week, and every time I count the hours of sleep I'd be getting, I end up with the number six. For some reason, that number always seemed to be a decent amount. Now that I think about it, I don't feel that way anymore. Six hours of sleep is really little.

I don't know what's been going on in my mind all week. I've just been camping out at the library - going right after class, leaving only for dinner, and going right back to the library until the AM. I've basically been living here all week. The only thing I've really done back at my dorm is sleep. I've only given myself Thursday off all week. I've also skipped three classes, which is bizarre of me, seeing as I haven't skipped a single class all semester. It was however, partially because of my stubbed toe, which was too painful to walk on Monday morning, and a hastle to deal with on Tuesday. For those reasons, I skipped my Sociology class on Monday, and my Oceanography class on Tuesday. The third class I skipped was, once again, Oceanography, meaning I haven't gone to that class all week. I just find it pointless to go seeing as I've done the intended number of worksheets in class, and all the lecture notes are online. I will, however, go to the last class next tuesday.

Anyways, I'm at the library with Molly and she's now ready to go, which means I am too. My stubbed toe is practically healed, and I can't wait to sleep. Update you later. Time to troop back. Goodnight!

By the way, I'm sick and will hopefully recover in time to enjoy the nice weather. It's going to be in the 70's and 80's this weekend. I'm stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.