Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Procrastination.

I'm supposed to be studying for my Oceanography exam right now seeing as I barely have so far and it's tomorrow. The reason why I'm being so lenient on myself is because our lowest exam grade is going to be dropped, and my lowest so far is a 77. I do want to get a better grade than that, but it's not that bad and I don't want to put too much pressure onto myself. This week has just been all over the place with Allie being here. I've been having too much fun.

Speaking of fun, we went shopping today! Shoko, Allie, Maddie, and I went thrift store shopping at Salvy's and Plato's Closet. It was nice seeing as I wasn't in the greatest mood to spend money (I'm never really in a money-spending mood when I'm here), so finding something actually worth buying was good. Anyways, I bought two pairs of shorts for $11. How nice is that? The others also bought some cute things for Spring/Summer. :)

Anyways, I just wanted to update you on that. I've also been hanging out with Kyle, the 3rd floor peer mentor, recently. Well, I don't really hang out with him, but I feel like I've been talking to him for quite some time now. We bumped into him at the bus stop going to Northampden once and I talked to him throughout the entire wait and ride. I also talked to him from about 7pm until 9:30pm today, except part of that time was spent with others for a workshop. I'll probably see him tomorrow as well for a faculty chat in the Van Meter classroom, although he may not go due to work. Anyways, all I wanted to say is that I have been seeing him a lot and will probably see him more often. I should get back to studying seeing as I skipped frisbee just to study. Yes, everyone went outside to play frisbee at this hour. With that said, catch you later. Chao.

P.S. After talking to Kyle and whatnot, alone and during the workshop, I've really gotten excited and more motivated to go looking for study abroad programs during the summer or/and teaching myself French. I also plan on reading a ton and hanging out at Borders. I'm really excited.

1 comment:

  1. aww no wonder i havent been hearing from your college updates. you made a separate blog!!

    its always great to hear from you lauren. im always grateful to hear your words and advices. thankyou!<3

    i see you have gotten quite acquainted with college life, im glad to hear that! hehe time flew by so fast this year that i just cant believe in less than 2 months its my turn to walk across the stage and receive my diploma :)

    hope to see you soon somewhere as long as its a short hi and bye ill still be happy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note.