Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tick. Tock.

Each and every day that passes by makes me think about the little time I have left at UMass. This year has gone by so quickly. I already know the next three years are going to fly by. It sucks knowing how quickly everything is happening. I only have about two weeks of classes left, finals, and then I'll be gone by the 12th. I'm dreading the day I move out. I really don't want to leave Amherst and its warm atmosphere. It's so calming.

I also don't know what I'm going to do for my summer. Part of me wants a job and the other part of me doesn't. I'm telling myself I'm going to read a lot, teach myself a some French, visit family, and possibly even make a trip to Algeria and visit Sihem (as well as learn French), but knowing myself, this might not happen. I am, however, very motivated to do all of this at the moment. I just don't want to risk wasting my summer.

Anyways, I'm somewhat distracted at the moment. I'm blasting music into my ears, which makes it difficult for me to blog, so I'm going to head out for dinner. I'm also playing the song "Run" from the previous post which means I'm distracted by thoughts of Dave as I'm typing.

By the way, today's a Monday at UMass to make up for Patriots Day, so I have my late class tonight. That should explain my early dinner.

P.S. There's an art and writing exhibition in the basement of my dorm tonight at 8pm. I brought my artwork down to Geoff Monday night with the intention of only submitting my Burt's Bees piece, but he ended up taking five additional pieces. That means I have six pieces in the show. Also, there will be voting, which means there's a prize for the winner. Wish me luck!

P.P.S. I won't even make it to the show on time because my Anthro class ends at 8:10pm. Pooooo. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.