Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring.

I have a love/hate relationship with spring. First of all, it's a tease. The temperature is constantly fluctuating during it's beginning, and when it's finally nice out, it's also time to look out for rain. But that's not the worst part of it. The worst part is the mass of bugs that come along with it. If you know me, I can't stand bugs. They're my worst enemy and my biggest fear. Yes, I know they're a bagillion times smaller than me, but I'm still scared of them - every single one of them. I don't know what it is that makes me so afraid, but I've always been. Maybe it was because of the way my parents (mainly mom) acted around them when she found roaches in the house. From what I'd remember, she'd flip out - not due to fear but due to anger towards them - and squish them with her shoe. I guess her reaction made it seem as though they were scary invaders.

Anyways, spring isn't entirely a bad season. I enjoy lots that come from it. There's flowers, green grass, trees with leaves on them, the sun, lots of things. I can finally wear less clothing, hit the beach, walk outside comfortably, and simply enjoy the warm weather. There's also a plethora of activities you can do outside because of the nice weather. Of course, there are no winter activities, but there are many you can do in the spring that are almost as good, if not better.

So besides my biggest concern of bugs due to the spring, I enjoy every bit of it nonetheless.

P.S. I forgot to mention the horrid allergies I get during the spring...

P.P.S. I'm home alone for the night since everyone either went home, or over to Matt's house for his party. That means it's time for me to chill and do my own thing in peace and quiet. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.