Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sun.

I got a noticable tan today! I decided to lay outside the library and read instead of heading to the gym (which is something I don't usually do on Wednesdays) so I could get some work done and tan while doing it. It was nice and toasty. After reading, I went into the library and saw the very noticable tan lines! Why am I so excited? Because it's so hard for me to get my legs to tan!

So now I'm here, finished with my Anthro homework and still in need of working on my presentation, which I have yet to start. I'm thinking about coming back here after dinner and doing it.

On another note, my cousin messaged me on facebook saying she plans on visiting! I'm excited! I can't wait for her to visit.

Well... my life's starting to get boring and I'm getting lazy. I think the sun is getting to me. It makes me want to be outside all the time. I've also been sleeping a lot recently (compared to the sleep I used to get). Anyways, I think I might go outside and run. I just have to map it on google to check the distance. I'm not sure if it's a good idea though. I think I'm pretty dehydrated, but I've been wanting to do this since yesterday. Maybe I'll just do a mile, or half... something. See you!

1 comment:

  1. :D ive missed soo many post. Sorry laurennn haha well i caught up and ive come up with th conclusion, that i miss you very much :P april 30th!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note.