Sunday, April 25, 2010

I

am a confused and naive.

There are many times when I find myself not knowing what to do, how to act, or most importantly, how to feel when I'm with a guy. It's what holds me back all the time. I think about things too much - whether doing something is wrong or right. Even giving a simple kiss makes me question myself. Am I being irrational? Does anyone else feel the need to think about things like this - especially if you're not in a relationship? Or am I right for doing this? Is college just brainwashing me to think I'm the weird one?

I've also come up with another reason as to why this might be happening to me. I think I've forgotten how to like. 

You know what? I don't even know what I'm saying or thinking right now. As said in the first line of this post, I'm confused and naive. I also think my 12 hours of sleep is messing with my mind. With that said, I'm going to try and get some work done. I have about three papers to write. I'll catch you when I'm more myself.

By the way, here's to sum up my weekend:
Roommate-less, no Jonathan, no Cindy, Mike, Mario Party(?), Star Wars I, not so much Star Wars II, sleep, Mike, Mike, confused, Mike and friends, breakfast, frisbee, town, purple hair dye, dinner, improv, shower, drunk Tim, drunk people, Kevin, sleep, today.

And speaking of purple hair dye, I think I might be dying the bottom of my hair purple. Dark purple, though. I don't plan on bleaching it. Anyways, adios.

1 comment:

  1. awww haha you are so innocent haha those are the thoughts of someone resisting the life of a free adult. be crazy! be free! take risk you never think you would because youre hitting twenty soon and kissing someone isnt going to make you change your morals if you dont let it :]. To the dying hair pair. Doo itt :] i think you would look awesome haha. btw. WTF did shoko do to her HAIR? lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note.