Monday, April 19, 2010

Midnight Songs.

I've been waiting since birth to find a love that would look and sound like a movie, so I changed my plans. I rented a camera and a van and then I called you. "I need you to pretend that we are in love again," and you agreed too.

I want so badly to believe that there is truth, that love is real. And I want life in every word to the extent that it's absurd.


This song basically explains my feelings at the moment. I've been thinking about Dave a lot these past couple days. It's weird how I have moments when I think about him a lot, and sometimes a little. What scares me is that there's only a few more weeks until I see him. That means I only have a few more weeks until I confront him about my feelings. I can't allow myself to go on another summer or another year like this. I've decided that by next fall, I'm either going to fall madly in love with him, or completely over him. I have to. But for now, "I want so badly to believe that there is truth that love is real..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.