Friday, May 21, 2010

Applications, applications...

 I get so overwhelmed so quickly when I fill out applications. I've been working on my pretrial application for days now and I'm still not done with it. It's just that I question everything before I put it down and I quadruple check everything a billion times before I can allow myself to go on further. It's a big problem. Anyways, this application has to be sent it sometime before 5:00pm tomorrow, so I have to bring it to a finish ASAP. And after this application is finished, another opens up the day after - the ComCol application. I should have more time to work on that one.

Anyways, I just wanted to quickly update you on my life before dozing off. I'm planning to sleep early so I can wake up earlier and finish this application on time. Wish me luck. Ciao.

P.S. My Black Pearl Pepper plant needs a larger pot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.