Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Done!

I finally finished reading the Twilight Saga!

I read so much last night, determined to finish Breaking Dawn by today. I could've even finished it last night if I hadn't decided to try to sleep! I just ended up rolling around for two hours until I realized reading would put me to bed quicker. So I did! I read about 40/50 pages more until I had ten pages left until the end of the book and decided to get some rest since I had to wake up early this morning. The reason for getting up early was because Paul, Henry, and I wanted to visit OB, which we did! It was a blast. We mainly hung out with Mr. Joseph, seeing as he's a super chill guy, and visited a ton of other teachers. It was nice seeing all of them. On the other hand, we didn't get to see any of the younger folks/seniors because they decided to make their skip day today. Joseph had a total of 17 students out approximately 79 that showed up for class. Haha.

Anyways, after OB, we separated for about an hour, me going home to get my Urban Outfitters job app., and Paul and Henry going over Paul's to play games and kill time. We met back up at around 4pm and then ate vermicelli for the first time in a long time (I'm only speaking for myself). It was delicious! Thinking about it only makes me want to eat some right now. Anyways, after stuffing our faces and playing with the oil in Henry's pho (I wish I had gotten photos of that), we headed to Boston Common to play frisbee! It's funny how thinking back on all this, I had so much fun, but really, I felt like I lacked so much energy. Haha. Well, I thought my day was fun. After playing frisbee, Henry left for a Posse thing, and Paul and I decided to hit Newbury Street to submit my job application. We basically wandered around, going into stores and walking out with nothing. It was enjoyable. We went our separate ways at around 8:30pm, and boy am I happy we did! I just caught the "The Bachelorette" when I stepped into the house, then finished Breaking Dawn right after.

Speaking of books, I'm "starting" a not-so-new one I picked up during my second semester at UMass. It's called "In Persuasion Nation," by George Saunders. He gave a speech at my school, which is where I purchased and got him to sign it. I figured I'd buy it anyways seeing as he's gotten so many good reviews and I wanted to pick myself up a book to read. It's composed of short stories, so it continuously supplies me with new crazy stories on a day-to-day basis. I read about 30 pages while I was back in Amherst, and both the stories I've read were already crazy and unforgettable. It's definitely a book that should pick up. Anyways, I'm going to try and read a few more pages before I pass out. I'm not planning to sleep late seeing as I didn't get much sleep last night, need to fix my schedule, and am about to pass this very second. So with that said, bonne nuit!

1 comment:

Leave a note.