Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Plants.

After Mike gave me a Black Pearl Pepper plant, I slowly became interested in growing my own. Our trip to the Durfee Conservatory also exposed me to tons of new plants, where I discovered a species that is becoming a favorite of mine. They're called Kalanchoe. The ones I saw at Durfee were cactus-like and rose-looking. They were wonderful. Sadly, I haven't figured out their names yet. However, while I was researching them, I did stumbled upon a different species of theirs (image on the right). But as pretty as they are, I can't find their exact name either. It's okay though. I'll figure it out sometime.

Anyways, my discovery of all these plants just reminds me and justifies my opinion that common flowers, especially roses, really aren't the best, most romantic, or most lovely plant. There are so many other plants out there that are a dozen times more beautiful, last longer, and are more pleasant to have than the common rose.

I have yet to find a man who believes the same and delivers them. Ha!

//Edited
Echeveria perle von      &     Aeonium ‘Kiwi’ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.