Monday, May 31, 2010

Mush.

The days are starting to mush together: reading, Facebook, AIM, reading, Facebook, AIM, blog. Yes, there are days when I go out, but that doesn't mean my everyday cycle doesn't go on with it. I just go out and come back home only to find myself reading, Facebooking, and messaging people all over again. It's almost tiring doing the same thing everyday. Well, maybe not tiring, but boring. I need some excitement in my life - something new. Maybe that's why I'm having this "crush" on someone. I really hope not because that would mean heartbreak all over again... I hate heartbreaks.

I'm getting lazy. I'm turning into this mush. I haven't done laundry in who-knows-how-long. I told myself I'd do it tomorrow. I haven't had an enjoyable run in a while. I always seem to be lacking energy - the drive to run. I think it's time to join the YMCA again, although I really don't want to be dependent on the gym. I'll have to reconsider. I hope I get a job at Urban. That's what I really need right now.

I'm such a blob.

Oh. By the way, "Fight Club" is coming along nicely - good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.