Friday, February 12, 2010

3 Day Weekend.

The majority of my friends left for this long weekend. Many went to peoples houses, and some just back home. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do. Matt H. offered me a ride and I might possibly take his offer, but at the same time I'm not sure if I want to go home. There's so much I can do here. The only reason I might want to go home is to bring stuff back there and take a few things back here. Other than that, I'd much rather stay here and get plenty of work done. I think it would be nice to have a weekend all to myself. I can catch up on work, TV shows, and read. Also, I can once again do everything at my own pace. Maybe I'll even hit the gym once and for all!

I do, however, want to get someone to come up here. I'm trying to convince Jonathan C. at the moment. I think it would be nice to see his hot self once and for all. It's been a while since I've seen him. I haven't asked him yet though. I called him when he was on his break at work and he said he'd call me back, but I know he might not. Guys tend to do that. I actually think he does that quite often, but that's fine.

I'm not what to do this weekend. The guy I like is planning to go out to a friends party today. He seems to want to party a lot, which leads me to believe he's not ready to commit. Oh well... There are times when I feel like he's not interested in becoming more-than-friends whatsoever. Other times, he does. I'm not really sure what to think. Maybe it is just because he still has that just-into-college mentality where all he wants to do is have fun and party. I don't blame him. I do wish he was less of a party guy though. Meh.

I'm in somewhat of a crumby mood at the moment. I wish there was someone here I could talk to. I'm just being a party pooper and listening to music on my bed. I think I'll catch up on some TV shows. Adios, lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.