Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow Day Ritual

Wearing PJ's inside out and putting a spoon under your pillow.

Nick joined me for last night's snow day ritual. It was both his and my first time doing that and luckily, it worked! Campus was closed until 5:30PM today. It was really fun. I felt like a little kid again.

I finally figured out why I keep feeling as if he doesn't like me. It's because he doesn't show affection all the time. I mean, there are certain times when he does, but other times he just acts like a friend. Maybe Maddie's right. Maybe he's not aware of my feelings towards him. Maybe he thinks I'm flirty with both him and Raf because that's just the type of relationship I have with them. At the same time, I feel like he should know and maybe he does. If that's the case, then maybe he actually doesn't like me. It's hard to tell. I just feel this way because he doesn't take initiation during some situations. All I keep thinking about are the nights we cuddled. I sound like such a loser.

It really sucks because these thoughts make me want to stop trying...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.