Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Monday, Tuesday, Today.

Time has passed by so quickly yet so slowly. Again, I went a day without blogging. I swore I had blogged! Grr.

Anyways... on Monday, everyone came back to UMass. Raf brought back with him a couple friends and I got to hang out with them for a bit more than a day. They left early in the morning today, so I didn't get much of a chance to say goodbye. All in all, they were incredibly nice. You can tell they have a good choice in friends. Their friends were both mature in a sense that they wouldn't destroy everything in their premises. They didn't break vents, use the girls bathroom even though Raf and Nick's room was right across from it, or do anything disruptive. They were extremely thoughtful and respective. I really liked them. They also brought with them a nice presence. Apparently, their closest friends all seem to be singers, or enjoyed singing and music. They sang a lot and I found it to be the most adorable thing in the world. Their presence alone just made me happy. Sadly, I didn't get one of their names (their real name, at least). Anyways, I really hope they visit again. I reeeeally liked them. Oh, and they also have good manners! I miss them already.

I have a Bio exam on Friday and haven't studied yet. I guess I should get that started. Au revoir! I'm going to try my best not to skip another day of blogging. Sorry once again!

P.S. I just came back from our Open Mic Night and it was awesome. My stupid camera died before capturing Larry's performance. Super angry I couldn't record it, but at least Connor has it. I'm going to try uploading all the videos I've taken onto YouTube sometime soon. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.