Friday, February 19, 2010

My Escape.

I just got out of the shower and went up to my room. With no surprise, there were people there. It's not that I don't like people being in my room - I love it. My only issue is the people who go to my room to converse when they know others are studying in there. Sometimes, it's okay seeing as they come to ask a simple question, but it does become a pain when a full fledged conversation occurs. That is why I've found an escape - Nick and Raf's room! I love these two guys. They're amazing. They basically look at me as a third roommate. I adore them incredibly. I actually did my English homework in their room (the homework being talked about in my previous post) while Maddie and Shoko were upstairs in my room with others. They also have wireless internet in here, so it's a plus. Along with that, they watch the awesome Sci-Fi channel and National Geographic shows, and play COD, which I am growing a pretty big liking too. I'm awful at the game - getting worse actually - but I enjoy it nonetheless. I'm planning to draw or paint Raf and Nick something to show my appreciation and love to them. :)

On another note, Maddie's mom bought her four Grateful Dead tickets for tomorrows concert at the Mullins Center and she invited me! Although I don't know anything about them, I do appreciate and look forward to the concert. It'll be a nice start to the weekend seeing as I have a bio exam tomorrow, which I am fretting. With that said, it's time for me to study... and watch Fight Science. Love ya lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.