Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Mornings.

...or afternoons.

I tend to think during these hours; right when I wake up until I eat get breakfast. It's a nice time to think about everything that's occurred throughout the week.

Today, I woke up thinking about him. I hate to say it, but he's been on my mind a lot. Seeing as yesterday was Friday and his friends came over, he got pretty wasted. I also noticed he was talking to Shoko a lot, which makes me wonder if he likes her. There was also another time when a couple of us thought that. But the answer still remains unclear... Part of me thinks he's better off single at the moment because he's still into the college partying and what not. The other part makes me think that he'd be a good boyfriend nonetheless because he doesn't hookup with others even when he's drunk. I don't know. I'm pretty torn about this. I'm not even sure if he feels the same way about me as I do him even when that thing the other day happened. I'm also trying not to hit on him blatantly to ensure myself that if and when he does develop these feelings for me, they are in fact real and not only a response to my attraction towards him.

Grr. I'm starting to believe these feelings are real and getting a lot stronger, but before I can confess them to someone, I have to figure him out.

Well, it's time about that time to go to breakfast now, so I'm off. Sorry for skipping a day of blogging once again. I'll keep you posted. <3always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.