Thursday, February 11, 2010

No snow.

UMass was closed today due to the snowstorm, yet there was no snow. But what am I to complain about? I was ecstatic. Seeing as Wednesdays are one of my longer days, I was extremely glad not to have to go to class. The only downside was I got lazy. I didn't do anything but sleep, eat, and watch TV. I feel like such a slob! I guess my two day streak of going to the library after classes came to an end. Tomorrow's going to be a bit more rough compared to other days because I have two papers due tomorrow. One to edit for the last time, and one to start. It should be fairly easy though.

On a side note, I always find myself to fall in and out of guys. Once again, I find myself losing interest in that someone, but at the same time, not. I guess I "lose interest" in him when I feel like he's losing interest in me. The thing that's different about it this time is that I still like him because I know he's great... and since I've once again called him "great", I'll take this opportunity to tell you why.

First of all, he just gives off a positive vibe. He's friendly, talkative but not too talkative, and extremely welcoming. He has a charming personality and is very attentive when interacting with him. He's also really considerate, always offering you a seat, or to get more comfortable in his room. In addition to his good mannerisms, he is the type of guy who thinks about the future. What I mean about that is that he knows what he wants to do in the future and takes his work seriously. He also squeezes plenty of fun in between. And because he knows the type of career path he's getting into, he's very considerate on where he wants his future tattoo to be at. He also play fights, which is the cutest thing ever, and jokes around. He gets along with his family, and doesn't seem to be the type of guy who gets angry. Oh, and he's super calm and loving. I believe he's a nature sort of guy, since his family owns a cabin and goes there quite often. He's also helpful seeing as he helped me sell my book on Ebay and even paused his game to do so! :)

So yeah, there must be something wrong with this guy, right? Not really. I think he's basically the entire package. The only thing I'm worried about is him playing too many games, and thinking about partying to much, which is something I don't really do. But other than that, that's him... or what I know of him to be. Great, huh?

By the way, the Ebay thing! I sold my textbook on Ebay! You have no idea how excited I was when I found that out. It ended up being a bit more than what I bought it for too! But not by much. Maybe not by anything even, since I have to pay for shipping, but it doesn't really matter because I sold it! Yay! I'm going to ship it tomorrow. I'm so excited!

Goodnight, love bug. :)

1 comment:

Leave a note.