Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekends.

I hate constantly talking about him! I feel like I always get like this when I'm into a guy. They're all I think about and talk about. It's bad. Anyways, last night, after Raf and Nick came back from Southwest and the Pita Pit, a bunch of us went into their room and hung out for a bit. After everyone had left, Raf gave me a hug and plopped me onto the couch on top of Nick. Honestly, it was nice seeing as he held me and all. We were basically in that position for the remainder of the night. There were a couple times when our fingers intertwined, giving me a bit of hope, but not enough... After Showgirl's ended (a movie about a bunch of strippers? What else do you expect when Raf's watching TV at night?), he hopped into bed and patted it as if to signal me to jump in with him. We snuggled for a bit until he really decided to sleep. It's been two nights in a row that he asked if I was planning on sleeping with him, or if I were going to go back upstairs. I said upstairs both times. It's not because I didn't want to sleep with him, but because I'm sick. Sigh. It's only on weekends when he exhibits these types of emotions.

So my question is... do guys offer girls to sleep in the same bed with them if they don't like them in a girlfriend way?  Do they cuddle with girls who they consider 'friends'? I don't know if this is weird or not, but do they hug the legs of a girl they don't like? What does it mean if they rest their head on a girls lap when lying on the ground? Do guys do any of this when they don't like a girl? or are they interested?

Also, in contrast to those questions, I felt as if he didn't want to really 'hold' my hand at times. I don't know what this necessarily means. His hands were on top of mine and whatnot, but they weren't completely intertwined. Would a guy who liked a girl make more distinct moves? He just mind boggles me. Maybe it's because I'm not obvious with my feelings or he feels as if this is just how I act around him and Raf, but I think I'm pretty clear... Should I articulate this in words to him?

Anyways, for his Theater class, he has to watch Spring Awakening on Wednesday night and he asked me to go with him. It wasn't said in a way that hinted feelings or anything, but I think it would be nice if I went with him. I believe that's the production Maddie told me to go with her to anyways. Her step sister's in it. But yeah... I think I just might. We'll see what happens.

By the way, I think I caught a fever. Greaaat.

1 comment:

  1. .Guys would hug a girl's legs if they're nice and smooth!.. and hot. But they would also offer girls to sleep with them if they wanna "sleep" *wink wink nudge nudge* with them.. I think. Why not just ask him out for a date? Girls should really ask more often -.-

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note.