Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day Weekend

I have no idea what I'm going to do this weekend. People are going to Maddie's house, others to Ashley's or Rachel's. Me? Clueless as always. I tend to decide on my "vacation" plans last minute, but that's okay. It's nice to sail aimlessly sometimes.

Today was a pretty productive day. I shipped out my sold textbook! I hope it finds the buyer well. I was so excited. After doing that, I came back to the dorm and took an hour nap, then went for a really long dinner. At around 8PM, we decided to leave the DC. The others went back to the dorm, while I went to the library to write my sociology paper. For some reason, I was completely awake, as if I just got up from an eleven hour nap. It was lovely. I had such a good time writing my paper, and for once, I wrote up to the maximum page limit (which was only three, but it's better than two)! I got back to the dorm at midnight and here I am, sitting in the hallway outside Raf's room with Raf himself. I'm just accompanying him for his paper since we're in the same class, and then a bit for his studying.

I'm surprised I don't talk about him more. He's one of my close friends at the dorm, and he's super awesome. I'd say Raf and I became friends quickly. After realizing we were both up at odd hours of the night, we immediately clicked. In fact, his feet are on my right now and I don't have a problem with it. Haha. Well... I guess I have a slight problem with feet, but I don't mind all too much. So, who's this Raf character? He basically this super chill, overly energetic and loving guy. He also lives with the guy I like. Yep... Oh, and with Raf, comes his girlfriend. They are the cutest thing ever. I don't know her personally, but they seem perfect together. He is so much in love with her.

Anyways, that's the gist of who Raf is. It's getting late and I have a class at 9:05AM tomorrow, so I better sleep. I feel bad for leaving Raf. I hope he does well on his Psych exam and gets plenty of sleep. Goodnight world, and goodnight Raf! Love ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.