Monday, February 15, 2010

Mellow Fellow.

I'm feeling pretty indifferent right now. I haven't done much today.

I got back from dinner not too long ago, and realized that eating with different people this weekend made me really miss the usual dinner gang. People were in too much of a rush to eat and leave, which was surprisingly the person I used to be. I guess eating with the usual's changed my eating habits. It's nice to take time and enjoy food and conversation rather than cramming everything down your throat. This weekend is messing up my eating habits. I can't wait until everyone gets back. This weekend was nice and quiet, but I miss the noise and people.

I cleaned my desk today. It's really empty at the moment. My printer is back on the ground so there's plenty of room on my desk. I've also finally put my drawers in use, which gives my shelves a lot more room. It's nice. Anyways, class starts tomorrow. I'm happy I have cyber class for sociology. This means my first class is in the dormitory across the street from mine. How awesome is that? All I have to do is leave two minutes before class. :)

There's not much to say today. I should get started on my English homework before the gang gets back. Sorry for the uneventful post. Enjoy your night!

1 comment:

  1. you should make a social network! thats what college is for! :]

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note.