Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blogging on a whim.

Ocne again, I'm at the library. The only thing different this time is that I'm planning to - once and for all - go to my professor's office hours! I believe this will be my first time doing this. I'm planning to visit my Oceanography professor to review my previous exam. Sadly, I didn't do as good as I thought I did. I got 17 out of 22 correct. Mind you, there were two questions that were confusingly worded. I ended up reading them incorrectly and getting them wrong. Luckily, exams are graded through this "pyramid" way, making my final grade for that exam an 80.

On another note, I've finally been getting tired. I can't wait to go back to my room and nap. I am, however, planning to be productive today by studying for my second Oceanography exam next Tuesday, and maybe a bit for my Sociology exam the following Monday. I think coming to the library has given me a certain mentality to work. It makes me want to write papers and study. I think it's the fact that no one is around to bother me, or talk to me. It's nice, especially when you're trying to get work done. However, one thing I do dislike is the lack of privacy here. Even though people can't clearly see what's on your computer screen, the feeling of possibly being "watched" makes everything a bit uncomfortable.

Anyways, that's just a little short post for the day. The weather over here is gloomy, but for some reason, I really like it. The temperature is cool and comfortable, and the air is refreshing. It's interesting being able to observe the differences between a city and town during these rainy/snowy days. I'd say the main difference are the large puddles and rushing water here. Walkways also transform into rivers.

Well, it's time for me to get some work done and visit my professor. 'Til next time, lovelies. J'ai t'aime.

1 comment:

  1. What language is that? j'ai t'aime? lol:P ive been liking the weather too :O the wind is so strong i see people cuddling and avoiding it as much as possible. but for me when i waited for the train i faced the strong wind and inhaled. it smelt of winter. very refreshing :]

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note.