Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Worcester.

I just met the man of my dreams! Well... not just. This happened around 1PM today. Anyways, I was waiting in a mighty long line to get a Chicken Caesar Wrap, when I see Don. Realizing that Worcester is overcrowded, I ask him to hand me a plate as he walked by. Suddenly, the guy in front of me leans over to grab a plate, turns around, puts on hand on my arm, ans says to me, "Don't worry. No one will cut you." At first, I thought to myself, 'Hey... cutie. Thanks for the warning'. Then, a minute later, he sees plastic wrap on the ground and decides to lean over to pick it up and throw it in the trash.

I was in disbelief. Did I just see a guy do that? That seemingly meaningless action stole my heart. I never imagined myself to see a guy who looked like he did to lean over, pick up plastic that had fallen out of the trashcan, and tuck it back into it's place. Yes, I know I sound bawdy. I also know that attractive guys can be polite and respectful to people and the environment, it was just that he caught me off guard. I'm usually able to interpret people's personality quite well, just not his. He didn't seem to be a guy that would pick something trash up off the ground. He seemed to be one that would take one glimpse and leave it there. In fact, I think he picked it up the second he saw it with no hesitation.

I wish I had the guts to talk to him. Instead, I just stood there quietly, captivated by this lovely quality I didn't expect a guy to have. Oh, I only wish I'd have such an encounter with him again.

No wonder people call me smitten...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.