Sunday, March 7, 2010

1.5

Guess what! Erik, someone I met at the awesome house party a couple weekends ago, texted me telling me they were having another party on Saturday night and I knew I had to go - especially since Thomas was visiting. I told everyone else on the floor about it, but none of them happened to like the party except Maddie, who went home for the weekend. Matt decided to come along, whom I love to death for. Out of all my friends, it was him that came with me and it just meant the world.

Anyways, Chris told me we'd have to pay $5 to get in, but I assumed we wouldn't seeing as we didn't before. And since he didn't go, we googled directions and headed out at 11pm. Once we got to the house, we just walked right in, the guys grabbed a cup, and just got alcohol from the keg. It was as simple as that. I saw Nemat, one of the owners, but I knew he didn't recognize me so I just continued my night moseying around. We met a couple people, talked, and got introduced shortly to the other owner while the guys were playing ruit. After that ended, we went back to the living room and I saw the other owner, sitting on the couch so I took the opportunity to talk and introduce myself to him. Once we were about to shake hands, the flip cup table suddenly topples, sliding all the cups onto the ground. It was kinda neat seeing as we won't forget meeting one another because of that.

Anyways, after hours of being at the party and meeting tons of new, chill, outgoing people, the night really finally begins. Kyle, someone else I met at the last party, arrives. We talk, he plays a couple games of flip cup, and then he asks me to dance. Seeing as Kyle's pretty freakin' hot and has an awesome personality, I say yes. After that, I go back to the kitchen where the flip cup was going on and see that they're all about to take a shot. Once I realize that, I decided that I wanted in. I believe it was Gashawn(?) that poured the Evan Williams for all of us, and since I felt incomplete, I called Kyle over to take one with me. I ended up taking half a shot, and him a whole. I felt bad though, seeing as he was pretty trashed. He looked like he was about to throw up. Yikes. But I'm glad he took one with me. He's awesome.

After that, we met more people, talked, and a couple hours later, people started to leave. I thought the party was ending since it was around 3am, so we decided to leave as well. As we were about to leave, we were somehow distracted. It was a good thing though - a fantastic thing. That's when we finally really talked to Nemat. I believe it was when Kyle wanted to have a dance off that Nemat and I really talked. He made me the judge and whatnot. It was fun. So hot. haha. Anyways, Nemat and I somehow ended up in the hallway and I told him about my whole drinking virginity. I think I had the intention of drinking with him, so once the others got over there, he poured us all shots of Ruskova, and I had my first real shot. It was nice - a great moment. Anyways, after a couple seconds or a minute, I did my hair-flip thing to get my hair out of my face, and realized that I was tipsy. Everything was just wobbling, if you will. haha

It was an interesting experience. I've never been under the influence of anything, but it was fun. What made it all the better was that I was already having fun before drinking. It was just a nice little addition. Plus, I didn't drink any after that. Also, knowing that Nemat knew about my whole drinking thing, or lack of, and how he didn't plan on giving me any more to drink made me so much more comfortable around him. He's really sweet and thoughtful. It was cute how he was worried about me taking a shot. He actually poured me a half shot until I said I wanted a full one. I don't know him much, but I'm pretty sure I have a teeny tiny crush on him... :) He's a good guy.

Wow, this was a really long post. I didn't even explain half of what went on this weekend, just Saturday night. Anyways, I have a paper to fix and a Sociology exam to study for. I haven't done either of them. I'm completely fucked for my exam. Wish me the best of luck. I've had too much fun this weekend. I'll update you on the rest later. <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.