Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dreams.

I had a dream last night. I didn't remember about it until I was in my English class. Even now, I can't figure out the complete story, but I know it was about Dave. I wonder what it means. What do dreams tell you?

It just hit me. I had a dream about him last semester, and I think I actually wrote about it. I guess not. I just snooped around my older posts and didn't find anything. I did, however, write it down on a post-it note. It's in my room somewhere. The reason for that was because Maddie always had dreams last semester, and after talking to her about dreams one night, I had a dream about Dave. I wanted to tell her and remember it, so I had to write it down right when I woke up. The weird thing about dreams is that they fade. Somehow, we forget about them unless we think about them right when we wake up. And because I wrote it down that time, I can still remember it.

I think it was a good dream, leaving me happy, as I believe last nights was as well. I really want to remember what happened and also tell you about my past dream about him, but I'll update you some other time seeing as I have to study for an Oceanography exam that's tomorrow. I might post up my past dream later, but I can't promise you anything. Just keep tabs. :) <3!

Today's song is a happy one! I love this song as well as the band. Check them out.
The Almost
Monster Monster
Souls on Ten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.