Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Slacker.

I've been slacking so much on my posts. I don't know what's going on with me! Well... actually, I do. I've been being more productive!

I just finished my sociology paper, which is to write a letter to a representative, senator, or basically someone of a higher class. It's due on Friday, but I figured I'd do it today so I wouldn't have to pull a late night tomorrow. In addition to that, I went to the gym on Tuesday! I haven't gone in months and figured I'd start going once again. You know, get back in shape and what not. Just be healthier in general. I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I've been thinking about doing something in Biology or Kinesiology lately - something about the human body. I find it interesting to know what's going on in my body. I guess it's something I've always been interested in. I've also always secretly wanted to become a masseuse. haha. Maybe I can sound less sexual if I think of becoming a chiropractor. There's just something about the calm and quiet setting in massage rooms. It's something I'd definitely enjoy doing and being around.

On another note, Spring Break is right around the corner. I have less than two days before I'm back in Boston. I want to do a lot when I'm back, but I'm sure I wont. I really wanted to visit Paul during this break, but he just so happens to have Spring Break at the same time I have it. That's okay though. I'll see him sometime. He's busy with Ultimate Frisbee anyways. And speaking of frisbee, I played today! It was beautiful out and it has been beautiful out for the past couple days. It's been so nice that the thought of bringing home my winter jackets just dawned upon me. I'm really hoping to play frisbee once again tomorrow. It's supposed to be another nice day (not as nice as it was cut out to be though).

Anyways, Myron called me five times today, and out of all of those five calls, I missed. He ended up leaving me a voice mail of the most awkward thing ever. I'm not entirely sure what to do with it. Saying he didn't do anything wrong would just be lying. But the fact that he got the hint that he did something wrong meant that he felt some tension during his stay here, right?

Well, it's time for me to go now. It's getting late and I'm still at the library. I'm excited for my relaxing day tomorrow. I'm happy I got the majority of my work done.

One last thing: I've had this song stuck in my head all day and am finally listening to it now. Give it a try. Ben Harper - Another Lonely Day.

Catch you later. Happy Thursday. :)

2 comments:

  1. .Thats such a sad song woman! With all those ooey gooey feelings you've been having lately, I don't think these sad songs are doing you any good. Cheer up girl and be that productive young lady that you are. And as for those boytoys you've been thinking about, think of them as eye candy and a guilty pleasure to fantasize about once in awhile. Theres no need to fall head over heels for anyone who you don't know if they feel the same about you. Just work hard and it'll all pay off soon.

    P.S. I have a little gift for you for your first shot of alcohol, but I have to go home to find it first.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note.