Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stress.

I hate it. I was so stressed last night. I felt like there was so much for me to do but no time to do it. I ended up finishing my paper at around 1:30am and studying for about an hour or two for sociology; speaking of which I'm quite sure I failed. This all happened due to the crazy weekend I had with Thomas.

Technically, it wasn't even his fault that I didn't study. It was someone else's - someone who I'm not sure I should name. I'm not sure if he's reading this or whatnot, but because it's my blog and I feel safe here, it's Myron. At first, I was okay with him tagging along with my hangout with Luis.I thought it was fine that he ate dinner with my friends and I, but when Thomas came and dinner ended, I saw that he wasn't leaving. He followed us back to the dorm and everything. While hanging out, he suddenly pulls out a "I think I'm just going to sleep here" and a "I think I'm going to start calling Van Meter my second home." That was when he started crossing the line.

First of all, I didn't invite him to sleep over. Secondly, I offered my bed to Thomas and later on found out that he had slept in it. How rude is that? To know that a friend of mine, Thomas, (I guess his too) is coming over to visit and you take the bed he's going to sleep on when you have a bed of your own 15 minutes away? Plus, I was told he didn't really sleep. That's just a dick move. In addition to that, Thomas offered Myron Maddie's bed and he took it once again. Thomas ended up staying up 'til 8am sitting in my fucking chair. I'm sorry for the profanity if it's offending you, but I am completely offended by Myron. By the way, guess what I found out finally after he left on SUNDAY at 4PM - that Thomas had BOUGHT Myron a fucking toothbrush during his stay here. That's just disturbing in all ways in my mind. That basically meant that he planned on staying for the entire weekend, or at least, another fucking night. He just disturbed me so much this past weekend and thinking about it makes me creeped out by my sheets. I can't believe he stayed over, slept in my bed, and took quality time out of the weekend I had with Thomas all without asking.

There was never a time when he asked if he could sleep in my bed or stay over. He was around so much and constantly behind or next to me and Thomas so much that the only time when Thomas and I were really alone was when we walked together to get more food at the dining common. We even had to resort to typing on my netbook instead of talking. He was just always around. ALWAYS. Like a leech you can't get off. I understand that he likes me and all, but this ISN'T the way to go about it. Not the way at all.

I'm sure I have much more to say about him, but I'm pretty much done for the night. This past weekend used up all my energy and didn't provide me with much sleep. Speaking of sleep, Myron's extremely inconsiderate to those that are sleeping. He made tons of noise (I think purposely) to wake us. But yeah... that two hour nap I took at 3 today didn't do the job. I'm still tired.

One last thing for the night - I just wonder whether Nick thinks about Friday... he was somewhat worried about my moodiness yesterday. I was quite the antisocial. He probably doesn't though. I'm wondering if I should move on... or at least try to. Going to Nemat's party has made me realize that he's the type of party guy that I'm interested in - one that likes social parties and not ones that are all about drinking and dancing (crazy ones). We'll see how this ends up.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry >.< lol i hope you catch up on your sleeep ahah. and dont judge guys on just their party preference! XP and btw i just got home today. cause i slept over someones dorm in neu XD i was away from home for 5 days. thats a record! sweet dreams :]

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note.