Sunday, March 21, 2010

Come one day.

I texted him knowing I wont get a text back... but I did it. I couldn't leave without trying to see him again. I just had to make it known - make him know - that I wanted to see him.

I just came back from eating at Texas Roadhouse and as I sat in the back of the car, I finally found something I missed about the city - the lights. They're almost like the stars in Amherst, just its replacements. And I hate to say it, but even after seeing the beautiful city once again, all I could think about was him and how I wish I was sharing that moment with him. I wish he'd respond to my text and come sit on top of the hill with me.

I was wrong. He just texted me but he's too tired to go out. I wish he would... but it is almost 1AM. My fault for that. I think I'm still going out to take a breather though. Last night in Boston, last night to soak in the city. I'll see you back in Amherst. <3

Tonight's song:
William Fitzsimmons
Until When We Are Ghosts
Funeral Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.