Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oreo Thin Crisps.

They're amazing. 100 Calories, and so satisfying. Speaking of Calories, I'm really considering becoming a Kinesiology major and possibly major/minor in Diet and Nutrition. I've been interested in nutrition and overall health for quite some time now. I've also noticed that I am a lot more interested in the human body and its functions compared to others. I'm planning to talk to someone about that major sometime soon to find out what I may be getting into.

To followup on what I said before, about my previous dream about Dave, I'm here to tell it now. Honestly, it's pretty stupid and weird, as a good number of dreams may be, but the fact that he was in it just made it even more weird. I don't even remember talking about him during that time. Anyways, here goes nothing.

My mom bought me this guitar that was slim, and I loved it. I planned to meet up with her at the train station after coming from my cousins house, and got there earlier than she did. Once I got onto the platform, I saw Dave. I walked towards him, who was all dressed in blue - a blue jersey, blue shorts, and long blue socks that pulled all the way up to his knees. He kind of looked like a baseball player. Anyways, we sat together for a minute or two, and I believe he tried playing my guitar. Suddenly, a train comes, and I feel the need to hop onto it with him. I immediately run and find a place to put my guitar, acting as if it's like a bike, except instead of a bike lock, I'm looking for a place to lock my guitar. In a rush, I toss it into a grassy area and run to get into the train. Seeing as I made it, I'm relieved, but as soon as the train starts running, I panic. The train was going backwards. It went backwards past the previous stop, only to go in a circle, back to the stop I was just at. So many thoughts go through my head - I a horrible person for leaving my mom and brother, she's going to be disappointed and angry that I just threw my new guitar away, and that I'm completely stupid for doing such a thing. Once the train gets back to the stop, I run off and search for the guitar. And instead of being in a grassy field, I'm actually in a place that looks like a train station, except it's "closed" with white sheets hanging from the ceiling to ground, as if it's under construction. I search frantically until I see a worker and ask if he's found a guitar. Thankfully, he found it and gave it back to me. I thanked him and ran back to my mom and brother, who were both standing at the platform near a train that just arrived. They both looked really happy with smiles plastered onto the faces. Sadly, I didn't see Dave and thought he left, but it turns out that he was just a bit further down the platform. He had gotten off when I did and waited for me to come back. After seeing him, I headed towards him with every intention to introduce him to my mom and brother. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.