Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Swamped.

I been feeling so overworked for the past couple days. I think it's this final English essay that's been dragging me down. I haven't felt as tired as I felt yesterday for the longest time. I can't believe I had to ditch my weekly rituals, such as the library and gym just to nap. I'll tell you that that doesn't happen often.

I think it's also because I've been sleeping late. I haven't gone to bed before 3AM for the past couple days. It might also be because of the two hours of sleep I got Saturday night. I think that was the start of all this lack of energy.

Anyways, I'm at the library right now trying to make up for my odd day yesterday. The downside is that I'm sitting next to these two tools that are constantly talking obnoxiously to one another. They're not even trying to whisper. Such assholes. They're like girls who can't refrain from babbling.

Well, I'm done complaining. I just finished my English work that's due for my conference at 4:30PM today. Now I have to read for Anthro. I can't wait to get away from all this jibber jabber. It feels good to be productive but at the same time it's a drain. I can't wait to go to the gym later on so I can expend all the bottled up feelings I have towards the guys sitting next to me, and some people who are becoming (or have been) assholes.


Chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.