Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gentleman's Woman.

It feels good to be productive. I feel like I utilized my time so well today. After my classes, I went to the library and worked, then ate, went back to my dorm, showered, and went downstairs to the 24-hour quiet room to study until now. I've studied for almost three hours down here – more if you include the time I spent studying at the library. I hope I do well on my exam tomorrow. I basically reviewed and went over all the slides online. Wish me luck!

Anyways, something happened during dinner today and I know not to take it seriously, but it just reminds me of why I enjoy the company of men and why my closest friends are guys. There's something about guys that makes me feel more comfortable, and myself when I'm around them. I don't care if I'm acting dumb or being “gross”, as some girls may consider it. I rarely find things to be gross. I actually find it weird that some people find everyday things to be “gross”. I feel like there's some immaturity in thinking that way.

Having said that, and thinking that many girls are bitchy, if you will, I wonder if guys think I'm the same type of girl. Am I different from other girls or am I just another one of them - the one guys think are bitchy and everything else they see girls to be? Am I worse for thinking I may be different? Is there a difference between girls who have more guy friends than girls versus those who have mainly girl friends? What do people imply if a female has more male friends?

It's one of those odd questions that randomly spur upon me, but really, someone (preferably male) please answer this. I'm dying to know.

1 comment:

  1. haha no youre not like all the other girls, lauren :P i already told you before, you are very unique! :] It's no reason why guys change around you and treat you the way that You want(with the sudden cutesy awww its lauren!)haha. Its the lauren phenomenon haha.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note.